Thursday, March 3, 2011

My favorite mark products that I'm currently using

Hi everyone,
So since I started as a mark rep I have been obsessed with these products. I cannot stop investing in my business by trying everything that I can. I recently created a video on YouTube of my favorite mark products that I am currently using. I love the makeup products and skin care that I use so here is a list of the item.

1. See things clearly brightening moisturizer
2. Get a tint-tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 in Buff/Natural
3. Get Clearance! Anti-Acne Blemish Treatment Gel
4. Save the day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick
5. The It Kit
6. The Super Flip Kit
7. Flip for It Kit
8. No Place to Run eyeliner in Jet Set and White on
9. Juice Gem in Cherry Pop
10. Go with the Pro Mini brush kit
11. Mist opportunity spray

Check out my video and subscribe to my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/CandyG0518?feature=mhum

If you are interested in any of these products check them out at www.mymarkstore.com/csweidan or send me a message on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Candys-Mark-Boutique/176352182403215

No comments:

Post a Comment