Hi everyone so I know its been a while since my last blog post unfortunately my lappy toppy went dead and I am now using my desktop that is so very slow...Vista is No Bueno!! Anyways I just wanted to do a quick review of a hair dye I recently used...my hair was in need of a touch up. Now I must say I do not normally buy box dyes for my hair one because I have long hair and two because they don't usually last that long. But this time I did, I was reading on TotalyBeauty.com about the new Clairol Nice and Easy Foam Dye. Now I did look at reviews of this product before buying it and all reviews seemed positive. No mess, easy applicaton, and great, long-lasting color. I had high hopes and liked that people were saying you only need one box even for long hair. Well, here goes my review of the product....
1. Application was pretty simple, just like applying shampoo or mouse
2. Applicator bottle..the design is a little weird looks like a pump but it is a squeeze not a pump
3. Smells really strong you will need ventilation..
4. They said little to no mess--well there was mess but I will say it washed off fairly easily
5. Color-Well lets just say I needed an extra box of a different brand to get the desired color.
Overall, I don't think I will recommend this product to anyone...maybe if you have short hair but not long hair...get something else!!